Monday, 16 January 2017

A Small Introduction

Hello folks. I don't see any reason to write a long, drawn out introduction, so here are just few bullet points about myself which will hopefully give people an idea of the kind of stuff I will put on this blog.
  • I am young, British man, in my mid/late 20s, living somewhere in rural England.
  • I'm an avid outdoorsman, very interested in prepping, survivalism, homesteading, permaculture and self-sufficiency.
  • I don't nail my colours to any political parties, but my views lie somewhere in the neo-reactionary sphere, with some libertarian/anarcho-capitalist leanings. 
  • Proudly Eurosceptic and part of the 27% of under 30s who voted to leave the EU. 
  • Love researching history, mythology, folklore and esoterica.
  • Increasingly dismayed by the decadence and nihilism infecting modern, mainstream society. 
  • Just trying to live a simple, agrarian lifestyle on a shoestring budget.
Well that's enough about me for now. I am totally new to the world of blogging so if some of my initial posts come across as a little clunky, I can only apologise. I look forward to exchanging ideas and hope at least a few people will derive some value and enjoyment from this blog. Thanks for looking.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment